Monday, July 16, 2007

Giordano Girls Only Trip

My mother, sister, and I will embark on our girls only trip to Nashville this Thursday. Terry is going to visit a friend, and my mother and I decided to take the trip along with her. We plan on spending a few days in Nashville and a few in Chattanooga.

I wonder what the trip will be like. Will we get on each others' nerves? Can we be together for a whole week without Dad, Stephen, or Brooke to act as buffers?

The last time I was on a plane with my mother and sister, I was twelve years old. My family was going on a trip to Disney World. Terry (1 year?) and Stephen (4 years?) both had ear infections. My mother had at least a cold. I remember the trip...er, fondly.

  • I remember one particular night, we ordered in pizza and watched a Made-for-TV movie about survival in the wilderness.
  • Dad was worried that I would spin the Tea Cups too fast for Stephen.
  • I went on Space Mountain and loved it.
I've gotten a little off topic. I've since been on other trips with my family, but not on a plane.

Well, this is our blog. Hopefully, we will consistently update it while we're in the belt buckle of the Bible Belt.

No comments: